Bevelwise Social Media Specialist
Are you passionate about marketing and a career in digital marketing? This is an opportunity to help Bevelwise grow our digital media department. We are looking for a person with 1-3 years of professional experience with social media, search engine optimization, pay per click management, and online media. Bevelwise has a strong focus in Interactive, Digital, Online, Web, and Strategic marketing. Most of our work is with companies in the $2.5mm-$25m in gross revenues and typically involves one or more web related marketing principles in some way, but we offer the full range of marketing and advertising strategy and development services.
Experience with Google Analytics (certification is a plus), Google Adwords (certification is a plus) and report tracking for online media buys will all be expected. The ideal candidate would also have experience with various social media channels, strategies, and advertising techniques through those various channels. Experience with search engine optimization tools and techniques as well as various content management systems are a definite plus.
You will be data mining and conducting online marketplace research for clients. This research will be based on keywords, geography, competition and market trends for the clients industry. You’ll gain hands on experience with the analysis of competition for SEO & PPC work for our clients. This candidate will be responsible for doing analysis on Google Analytics and SEO research reports and creating action items. You will also gain an understanding of how to make intelligent business decisions and apply those decisions to websites and marketing that will generate ROI and measure how visitors interact with websites. You’ll be part of a team that is responsible for execution of strategy based on research, tools, and best practices.
- Social Media Marketing – Manage social media efforts for clients and come up with strategies to further companies online presence using tools like Blogging, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Copywriting – Writing web copy and industry specific information based on research and client direction
- Competitive Research – what is their competition doing, how do they rank, how does their website compare, how do they rank for competitive keyword terms, are they using social media
- Keyword Research – learn what tools are available and how to develop keyword lists and prioritize opportunity to impact on-page SEO
- On-Page SEO – Working with team members to implement on page factors to influence search engine rankings
- Off-Page SEO / Link Building – develop and execute link building strategies and link discovery opportunities to influence search engine rankings
- Online media management – Working with team members to help measure and drive pay per click (PPC) results, banner ads, interactive ad units, ad serving and optimize campaigns based on performance. This will also include writing ad copy and helping identify web properties and media to purchase online for clients
- Occasional travel to conferences and potentially clients will be needed
Some training to be provided and skills will need to be continually refined and developed. This position will work closely with our web developers and design team and will report to the Online Media Director
- Client Management tactics, research to aid account managers in sales pitches, participation in such activities with them
- Networking in the marketplace to help with expanding Bevelwise client base and identifying new opportunities
- The ideal candidate will have had real world experience doing some of this either with 1-3 years professional experience or at least an internship that had some responsibility for these types of marketing activities, especially Social Media management
- Basic understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Blogging and Internet marketing
- Intelligent, independent, driven and enthusiastic to learn and get involved in a number of web strategy efforts
- Passionate about marketing and how the internet can drive results for businesses
- Professional and engaging personality who is organized, efficient and creative
- Web Savvy individual who is versed with the internet and web sites
- Strong writing skills are a plus
- HTML / CSS knowledge is a plus
- Bachelors degree preferred and in marketing/advertising
We will help teach the right person. We will hire a rock star who already has some. The base salary is based on experience plus the opportunity to earn commissions on new business referrals and a potential year-end bonus based on company performance. Health, Dental and Vision benefits are available. Candidate would be expected to work in our Grand Rapids office.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in this position.